As an author, you are very limited on time and your focus is getting your book completed not the nitty gritty work that is involved in seeing a book to completion. Unfortunately, there are so many moving parts to getting your book written and then published that some may fall through the cracks while others you may not even know about. That is were Ambicionz plays a big role in helping you!
As a certified Professional Virtual Author’s Assistant, I have been trained in the practical skills, knowledge, and resources needed to assist and guide authors in all stages of the publishing journey.
This training included tools, contacts and resources for all phases of the publishing process. Below are some of the services I provide authors.
- Organize Source Documents
- Research Target Market
- Fact Checking
- Get Permissions for Quotes, Interviews and the Work of Others
- Coordinate Audience Reviews
- Research Potential Publishing Platforms
- Competitive Analysis for Book Proposal
- Preparation for Submission to Publisher/Publishing Platform
- Coordinate the Self Publishing Process
- Coordinate Testimonial Requests
- Create Book Cover
- Review Printer’s Proof
- Format Book for Kindle
- Coordinate Marketing Activities
- Website Development and Maintenance
- Coordinate Media
- Virtual Book Tours
- Live Book Tours
- Amazon Best Seller Campaigns
Request a Quote for a Specific Service