Ambicionz opened its doors in 2004 at first part time and now as a flourishing business. The primary vision of Ambicionz is to provide exceptional work to our clients virtually through a collaborative partnership. I strongly believe that by providing quality customer service along with exceptional work, I am able to help my clients take their businesses to the next level.
Doreen Harper, GVA
CERTIFIED Professional Virtual Author’s Assistant
CERTIFIED Professional Virtual Speaker’s Assistant
CERTIFIED Travel Counselor
After 23 years in Corporate America, the last 4 of which I started and ran my current business, I took the leap and retired in 2008. Through out my stint in Corporate America, I had the pleasure of being employed in the hospitality, real estate, accounting and financial industries. I spent 18 years of my corporate career in the financial industry servicing different departments and companies. I consider myself very fortunate to have partnered with CEO’s and top management of fortune 500 companies all of whom allowed me to continue to expand my skills and grow.
My extensive training includes office management, event coordination, social media strategies, implementation and management, author support, data research, marketing, project management, multimedia presentations and much more. In order to provide my clients a diverse skill set, I have completed certification as a; Professional Virtual Speakers Assistant (2012), Social Marketing Specialist (2009), Internet Marketing Specialist (2009), Master Shopping Cart Specialist (2009), Professional Virtual Authors Assistant (2008), Certified Travel Planner (2008), Certified Real Estate Assistant (2007), Graduate Virtual Assistant (2004), Certified Real Estate Support Specialist (2004) and IVAA Ethics Checked (2004).
I have been or am currently an active member and volunteer for many online and local organizations. Some of these organizations include:
- International Association of Online Business Managers – Member since 2009
- International Virtual Assistance Association – Member from 2004 – 2012
President – 2011
Vice President – 2010
Co-Chair Live Summit Committee – 2010
Membership Director – 2009
Live Summit Committee Member – 2008 through 2009
Certification Department – 2008 through 2009
- International Women’s Leadership Association – Member since 2013
- Junior League of Memphis – Member since 2016
- National Association of Women Business Owners – Member since 2010
- Women’s Prosperity Network – Member since 2010
Additionally, I am an active member of several mastermind groups, all of which help promote and develop the skills of entrepreneurs.
A self-proclaimed computer nerd and book worm, I equally enjoy a variety of music and dancing.
My Partnering Philosophy
My clients choose to take the unique and refreshing approach of getting “the job done” by partnering with me – in turn, I take my commitment to produce results quite seriously.
My relationship with my clients is one of a “partnership” – an extension of their organization, and mines. A successful relationship is one that is focused and has specific goals in mind.
I truly believe a successful partnership requires commitment by both parties. Here are some key attributes I look for in my clients to make sure we are a perfect fit so together we can take their business to another level.
My Ideal Client
- Is a professional Author, Coach, Entrepreneur or Speaker;
- Has a well established client base and has been in businesses for at least a year;
- Is not a micro-manager;
- Can clearly define his/her goals as well as time and money restraints;
- Can clearly communicate his/her expectations and requirements;
- Is not sparing of information that is necessary to complete the project;
- Is available to answer questions;
- Knows how to voice worries and criticisms;
- Gives feedback;
- and Respects my expertise.
Through a joint commitment, I forge successful partnerships with my clients, and through these partnerships, I am able to enhance my clients businesses and help them achieve all of their goals.